Intermittent Adjustable Wiper Relay still available?
OKflyboy Offline

Intermittent Adjustable Wiper Relay still available?
Hi,

I have a catalog from last year and I was wanting to purchase one of your 240 Intermittent Adjustable Wiper Relays, part # CF1498, but I cannot find it on the website and searching the part # comes up with no results found. Is this no longer available? If so, why not. Seems like such a cool little accessory to have...
03-07-2012 02:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OKflyboy Offline

RE: Intermittent Adjustable Wiper Relay still available?
Not to sound ungrateful, but what's the point of having a vendor section if the vendors don't actually answer any questions?
07-16-2012 09:41 AM
blu92in99 Away
Posting Freak

(07-16-2012 09:41 AM)OKflyboy Wrote:  Not to sound ungrateful, but what's the point of having a vendor section if the vendors don't actually answer any questions?
Icon_scratch Why would you ask an availability question on a third party, non-affiliated webforum instead of just contacting that vendor directly?

http://www.ipdusa.com/contact.asp
07-16-2012 05:02 PM
miguel.760ti Offline
say WWD again, I dare you!

Get a VW/Audi 99 relay off ebay or from the junkyard for like $10, same exact thing that ipd charges double for

'88 760ti - Rattley k-car
'89 240dl - Non-running 240 #3 in krisverde's shop
07-16-2012 06:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OKflyboy Offline

(07-16-2012 05:02 PM)blu92in99 Wrote:  
(07-16-2012 09:41 AM)OKflyboy Wrote:  Not to sound ungrateful, but what's the point of having a vendor section if the vendors don't actually answer any questions?
Icon_scratch Why would you ask an availability question on a third party, non-affiliated webforum instead of just contacting that vendor directly?

http://www.ipdusa.com/contact.asp

Icon_scratch Because this is the vendor contact section of this website and presumably a representative of their company is supposed to be interacting with the members?
07-16-2012 09:59 PM
Cameron Offline
Tustom User Citle

Because I didn't see the post -- sorry! I'm the only one from IPD on this forum and I just missed it is all.

The adjustable delay wiper relay for the RWD cars is no longer available from us. We had them made for us for a while but the manufacturer decided to discontinue them.

If someone knows out of what model VW/Audi works, by all means share that info. Not so we can sell them, but so others here can know. The VW 99 relay works on the 850/70 FWD Volvos, but never heard of a compatible one from another model for 240s. I'd love to know as I would like one for my 242!
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2012 11:18 AM by Cameron.)
07-18-2012 11:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OKflyboy Offline

(07-18-2012 11:17 AM)Cameron Wrote:  

Because I didn't see the post -- sorry! I'm the only one from IPD on this forum and I just missed it is all.

The adjustable delay wiper relay for the RWD cars is no longer available from us. We had them made for us for a while but the manufacturer decided to discontinue them.

If someone knows out of what model VW/Audi works, by all means share that info. Not so we can sell them, but so others here can know. The VW 99 relay works on the 850/70 FWD Volvos, but never heard of a compatible one from another model for 240s. I'd love to know as I would like one for my 242!

Thanks Cameron I appreciate the response.

That's too bad about the relay, I was really hoping to get one myself.
07-18-2012 02:04 PM
WindowsBreakerG4 Offline
Cookies Required

(07-18-2012 11:17 AM)Cameron Wrote:  

Anyone have 1 we can send to the chinese so they can make new ones?

Volvo Documents, a growing collection

Karl Buchka Wrote:Matching gasoline is the new matching numbers.

MIKEHOWELLS! Wrote:I think the underlying cause of this is allowing too many N/A users on the board.
07-19-2012 01:14 AM