Volvo 940 wiring schematics
muskox37 Offline

Volvo 940 wiring schematics
I am trying to use the electrical wiring schematics provided by Brickspeed. I have a 1995 Volvo 944 and am trying to get the rear window motors to operate. The 'book index' refers to a page 154 [which is different to the site listing numbers] but page 154 seems to be missing. Is there something I am missing here?

I suspect I have run afoul of some safety thing and that the rear winder motors are okay but I would still like to be able to access the relevant information to troubleshoot the system
07-14-2013 04:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WindowsBreakerG4 Offline
Cookies Required

RE: Volvo 940 wiring schematics
Hmmm link to which doc you are using please?

Volvo Documents, a growing collection

Karl Buchka Wrote:Matching gasoline is the new matching numbers.

MIKEHOWELLS! Wrote:I think the underlying cause of this is allowing too many N/A users on the board.
07-14-2013 09:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
muskox37 Offline

RE: Volvo 940 wiring schematics
I found what I was looking for under the link entitled simply "Volvo 940" . It contained nothing but a series of wiring diagrams for various circuits and I found the 'power window' circuit and deduced that I simply had a switch in the wrong position. I have no owner's manual and always did wonder about the function of that switch. Now I know.

I am new to this website but have used Brickboard many times. I am impressed by the amount of information being provided by members and operators.

Thanks for your reply.
07-15-2013 09:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply